2

Matt Meets Gordon: Episode 21

Posted by Matt '13 on Sunday, May 02, 2010
When I was in high school, I would often hear prayer requests for college students who were going through final exams at the end of the semester. As a high school student, I wondered why finals were so hard for college students that they needed so much prayer. After all, I had been taking finals for several years in high school and that had not seemed all that bad to me. Now that I have experienced to different stretches of final exams in college, I can understand why all the prayers were needed. Over last several weeks, I have been as busy as a beaver. Between the LEAD Conference that I mentioned in my last entry, term papers, tests, group presentations and lots of other things , I have barely had time to breathe. In fact, in the last couple of weeks it seems like I have only stop moving to sleep, eat, breathe and pray. When things finally showed down this weekend, I found that I was in serious need of some rest and relaxation. I went to the beach with friends, slept in and managed to be as relaxed and unproductive as possible. This weekend will only be a brief respite for me however, as this week will bring the end of classes and the advent of finals. And in less than two weeks, I will be headed home with my first year of college in the past. I now know why those prayers were needed.

My messy desk as I work on an essay and study for exams.

Even though finals are stressful, the campus is blooming and beautiful.

2 Comments

Your desk looks just like mine before I have found these guys -http://gohunters.com/write-my-paper-for-me. Now I have much more free time to spend it for my pleasure instead of digging into new coursebooks.

Post a Comment