10

Matt Meets Gordon: Episode 18

Posted by Matt '13 on Tuesday, March 23, 2010
“And going back won't feel the same if we aren't staying
Going back to get away after everything has changed”
-Paramore “Franklin” From the Album All We Know is Falling

I realize that quoting song lyrics on a blog is remarkably cheesy, but when this song came up on shuffle mode during the ride back to Gordon, I was struck by how perfectly the above line described how I felt about my spring break. When I went back to Pennsylvania over two weeks ago, I found that something felt odd. Home did not feel like home anymore. This is not to say that I did not enjoy my spring break. I had a great time with my friends and family and I was very glad to be home. As the week progressed however, I felt that something was missing. Just as the song says, home did not feel the same because I was not staying. I was simply going back on vacation after everything had changed. I could not figure out what was amiss, all I knew was that home felt a little different. It was not until I returned to campus and walked onto my floor that it hit me. The reason that things felt amiss at home was because my home in Pennsylvania is now only one of my homes. My other home is Gordon College. This might well be the corniest and must cliched post I have written thus far, but it is a sincere description of my experiences and feelings and one more reason that I am so glad that I choose Gordon.

10 Comments

Irrespective of of the reduced high-quality lollywood motion pictures, Pakistan has normally managed to provide its audience using the good quality enjoyment in shape of dramas. Nevertheless the country has acquired an enormous listing of thriving dramas on its credit rating, you will find some of the incredibly valuable dramas that happen to be definitely cherished with the viewers of Pakistan, irrespective of age and desire. Maikay ko De Do Sandes Geo Tv drama today episode

http://matt13.gordon.edu/2010/03/matt-meets-gordon-episode-18.html

Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. alif laila part 1

Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull.. online movies hollywood

That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally! 123 movies

thanks for the proper explanation, I was quite confused how to post a reply. Yalla Shoot

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. https://bogobeats.com

Amazing and intriguing article. Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Much appreciated. Simply keep making this kind out of post. free

You are aware that semesters are near, and you have been through it before. But that doesn’t make it any easier. The week leading up to the close of the semesters is the crunch time that makes you search for mechanicalengineering help online.
Editing your lengthy assignments is not a cakewalk. Hence, it becomes crucial to check the credibility of the essay typers and essay editors before you agree to hire the website’s services. The best service provider will have a team of highly experienced PhD scholars or help my research paper hailing from different backgrounds and streams.

confusion what to do now, but do not worry here can also watch a variety of online tv shows football. Yalla Shoot live

Post a Comment