2

Matt Meets Gordon: Episode 18

Posted by Matt '13 on Tuesday, March 23, 2010
“And going back won't feel the same if we aren't staying
Going back to get away after everything has changed”
-Paramore “Franklin” From the Album All We Know is Falling

I realize that quoting song lyrics on a blog is remarkably cheesy, but when this song came up on shuffle mode during the ride back to Gordon, I was struck by how perfectly the above line described how I felt about my spring break. When I went back to Pennsylvania over two weeks ago, I found that something felt odd. Home did not feel like home anymore. This is not to say that I did not enjoy my spring break. I had a great time with my friends and family and I was very glad to be home. As the week progressed however, I felt that something was missing. Just as the song says, home did not feel the same because I was not staying. I was simply going back on vacation after everything had changed. I could not figure out what was amiss, all I knew was that home felt a little different. It was not until I returned to campus and walked onto my floor that it hit me. The reason that things felt amiss at home was because my home in Pennsylvania is now only one of my homes. My other home is Gordon College. This might well be the corniest and must cliched post I have written thus far, but it is a sincere description of my experiences and feelings and one more reason that I am so glad that I choose Gordon.

2 Comments

Irrespective of of the reduced high-quality lollywood motion pictures, Pakistan has normally managed to provide its audience using the good quality enjoyment in shape of dramas. Nevertheless the country has acquired an enormous listing of thriving dramas on its credit rating, you will find some of the incredibly valuable dramas that happen to be definitely cherished with the viewers of Pakistan, irrespective of age and desire. Maikay ko De Do Sandes Geo Tv drama today episode

http://matt13.gordon.edu/2010/03/matt-meets-gordon-episode-18.html

Post a Comment