0

Matt Meets Gordon: Episode Ten

Posted by Matt '13 on Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad or for those of you who take Latin like I do, Natale hilare et Annum Faustum! This Christmas was different from any other in my life, it was the first one that I had to travel home to celebrate with my family. This was a whole new experience for me, but it was one that I thoroughly enjoyed. I got to fly on a plane for only the third time in my life and after experiencing the joy of airport security, I flew home and got to see my family at long last. Fortunately, they had waited until I got home to decorate our home for Christmas. I was able to decorate the Christmas tree that you see below. Despite my love for my family, they were not the only the people that I was looking forward to seeing. I got to see all of the people at my home church that I had missed during my time at college and a lot of my friends from high school. As I spoke to people at home, I found myself constantly telling people about Gordon and how much I had loved my first semester. Even though I was enjoying my time with my family, I could not wait to get back to campus and begin the second semester. But for now, I get to enjoy my last couple of days at home with my family before returning to Gordon for my second semester.

0 Comments

Post a Comment