1

Matt Meets Gordon: Episode 1

Posted by Matt '13 on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Hello readers! As I have told you in the About Me section, my name is Matt Clemmer and I am a Freshman English and Philosophy Major at Gordon College. What you are currently reading is my blog, which I have titled Matt Meets Gordon (MMG) in homage a TV show I have never seen, Boy Meets World. In this first entry, I would like to introduce you to MMG and tell you what I hope to accomplish with this blog. MMG will be my best attempt to provide prospective students with an idea of what the Freshman Experience is like at Gordon. Looking back on my college search, I really wish that something like what I hope MMG will become had been available to me as I was trying to decide where to go to college. In this blog, I will try to cover as many different aspects of being a freshman at Gordon as I possibly can. This will include my thoughts on roommates, Residence Life, Campus Life, Chapel, Athletic Events, REC IM, Academics, adventures in Boston and many other subjects. By truthfully and completely recording my experiences as a freshman and making them available to you, I hope that God can use this blog to provide you with a valuable tool for use in your college decision process. Also, if you have any questions for me or anything you want me to write about, feel free to send me an email at Matthew.Clemmer@gordon.edu. Thanks for reading and God bless.